Saturday, October 24, 2009

Square Daisy

A round daisy in a square motif.

This is one of the designs in my new book Marvellous Motifs. I was playing around with square motifs, but I wanted a daisy in the middle of one and this was the results. When I had tatted it the first time I did it again in size 80 thread and it looked like it would work well as either earrings or as a pendant. The heart shaped bead was a perfect match and all I did was take the end of the ball thread on the last chain, feed it through the heart around a small pearl and back through the heart before I finished the chain. I quite like the way it looks and although I don't wear much tatted jewelry, this is one I will be wearing.

Still no web page for the book but the pricing in Canadian funds is:
Canada $20
USA $21
International $23


If you are interested email me and I can send you a PayPal invoice for it. My email address:
tatdlace at gagechek dot com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very cute! It looks like it could be used for a lot of things.