Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary

While there are a lot of things I could blog about, like the week from h--- where installing a garage door opener required repairing the ShopVac and rebuilding the storage loft and the 1 month old computer with all of hubby's programming, our business records and personal banking records suddenly quitting. Or the fact that I have tatted the same 3D flower in 7 different types of threads to show the thread comparison. BUT all I'm going to post is this:

The headpiece I made for our wedding. Happy Anniversary honey, I love you more and more every year. Thanks for being mine.

1 comment:

Tattycat said...

Sharon, I am sorry for all of the problems you have been having lately. I hope they will be sorted out soon. Happy Anniversary! Your headpiece is lovely and a treasure to keep.
Laura